Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lately,




I've been planning... nothing but fun things. It's summer vacation which means time for pool parties, late night dinner with friends and afternoon naps.
I've been eating... less carbs. It seems to work. Oh, and peaches by the dozens.
I've been dreaming about....  furthering my studies. Don't know how wonderfully practical it would be being a full time teacher and all, but lets see what 2013 has in store.
I've been splurging on.... Christmas gifts.
I've been reading... or rather devouring, a few books. My summer vacation reading list is a long one - A biography of Lee Miller, "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Bronte, "Memoirs of a Geisha", "The Great Gatsby", "The Hobbit", "War and Peace" by Tolstoy and "The Bell Jar" by Sylvia Plath. "The Bell Jar" completely blew me away and it might just be a new favorite. What are you reading right now?
I've been wearing.... maxi skirts.
I've discovered.... that boy kittens are way naughtier than their female counterparts, that Photoshop is not as easy as I thought it would be and life's obstacles always has a lesson to learn.
I've been struggling with.... sadness. Soon my best friend will leave on a jet plane perhaps never to return again. That breaks my heart.
I've been happy about... an upcoming seaside vacation. Sea, sand and sunshine, some crayfish and surrounded by the people I hold dearest makes me really happy.
I've been indulging in ..... late dinners  with old friends on balconies overlooking the city,  Tokara Sauvignon Blanc and reading marathons.
I've been creative...  with DIY Christmas decorations.
I've loved.... summertime which has finally arrived.

What have you been up to lately?
Picture: Instagram

No comments: