Friday, December 21, 2012

Five favorites on a Friday: Christmas wish list

With Christmas just around the corner, it's about time that I inform Santa and his little helpers why I was a good girl this year.



1. Always a favorite, I will never say no thank you to my signature scent.


2. I completely fell in love with these rings from the first moment I saw them. This shop is just darling. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Santa only shopped here for my Christmas gifts.


3. There is no better way to start the year than with a brand new, clean-paged diary. If the diary is a  Moleskin is  just so much better. I am especially excited about the different colour options in the  2013 collection and I have my sights set on a pink one. I do have a soft spot for good quality stationary and Moleskin is as good as it gets as far as I am concerned.




4. Ooh Santa, if you have a few Rands to spare, I wouldn't mind one these! Cornflower blue please!



5.  Some coral skinnies from Shopbob would also be nice.

What is on your Christmas wish list this year?
 

No comments: