Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Today I am thankful for...

Christmas came early for me this year. Lately I've been showered with gifts, ranging from Rooibos tea fresh from a friends farm, to a ceramic cross gifted by a student.

Today was extra special when, I not only received this beautiful bracelet...


...but also a letter from another friend in the mail.


It's always nice to receive a gift, especially during Chrismas and birthdays but the gifts I like to give and receive the most, are those small tokens of love given "just because".

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Don't you just love getting mail that is not junk mail or bills? Nowadays that's so rare! I'm always very thankful for a nice handwritten letter.

I recently posted "Top 20 Things I'm thankful for" on my blog. Check it out if you have time. xxx