Saturday, March 12, 2011

Very bad blogger




I have to confess (although all of  you probably know this already) that I've been a very bad blogger!
I've been back home for more than a month now (wow, I really cant believe it) but I still feel like my feet havent touched ground yet.

I do have allot to blog about though!

You might've noticed some posts about Vietnam?! Well, about that.... during my year in Korea I ever so often send some "news letters" back home about my experiences. Family and friends loved it so much and after my trip to China I started this habit to write about all my travels. I'v e just started writing about my Vietnamese trip so I will post these on the blog as I write them. But you can also look forward to some (very belated) posts about:

* Teary goodbye's and an awesome farewell party with my kiddos at school
* Our new addition to the family
* Gifts in the mail
* Christmas in February
* Why I love the circus!!!!
* Photo posts of Vietnam and Hong
* Pretty polaroids
* Beautiful braids

Oh, and I promise to be a good blogger from now on :-)

No comments: