.... I am thankful for:
* playing dress-up...in Korean traditional attire :-)
* my Korean cookings skills improving in such a way that I can actually invite a friend over for a bowl of Bibimbab. YAY!!!
* Sunday bruch, coffee and a movie - whoop whoop.
Have you seen "The Switch" with Jennifer Aniston? It's really cute!
* Hair growth. My dearest Chris decided to shave his hair this weekend and I am so sad. I know that it's just hair but I love his curls and they are so soft and bouncy and I just love playing with them! Now, two months shy before my return, mister decided to give the "cancer patient" look a try and shaved those pretty curls down to a No 4!!!! I almost cried but as I said (and keep reminding myself), I am thankful that hair grows back!!!!
* With just three weeks left before Christmas, the festive spirit is definitely tangelable here in Korea. The lights are up, decorations glisten in the streets and christmas music is playing everywhere. I am definintely feeling feeling it!!!! Are you?
* Starbucks Green Tea Latte's - they are soooo yummy!!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend dearest Blogger friends!!!
(image found here)