Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cardigans



This time of year makes me extremely happy because it’s the perfect weather for....CARDIGANS!!!

A cardigan, as far as I am concerned, is the perfect piece of clothing! I have one in every color imaginable and nothing makes me happier than extending my already extensive collection! I LOVE cardigans and I love the fact that you can dress them up or down, wear them with skirts, dresses or trousers and that they have the ability to add some color and funk to the blandest of outfits. Isn’t it wonderful that both men, women and kids look cute in cardigans...and that you can knit them yourself (oh, how I wish I could knit!!!). But most of all, I love the fact that I can wear my favorite piece of clothing for the rest of my life and still look age appropriate.

Is there anything more adorable than a granny wearing a cardigan? I think not!

credit: images by www.vintagepatternlady.com

1 comment:

Nell said...

I'm with you on the cardigan front. It's the number one item i'm searching for when thrifting at the moment! LOVE xx