Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lately,


I've been planning...  oh so many things - winter wardrobes and a new shop to name but a few. It's fun to dream.
I've been eating.... a lot curry. Three times in 5 days is quite something. I guess its the wintry weather that makes me crave spicy comfort food.
I've been dreaming about.... cake. Seriously, I've had a lot of dreams about cake. So odd. I wonder what subconscious meaning that might have. Any idea what dreams about white sponge with cream, caramel and banana might mean? 
I've been splurging on.... cardigans. With winter on the way, I really went to town and bought not one, not two, not three but four little beauties.
I've been reading...the Frankie Magazine. They are real hard to come by here in South Africa but lucky for me I have a friend with a whole heap and she was was kind enough to lend me a bunch. Now my nose is stuck in Frankie whenever I get the chance.
I've been wearing....my new cardigans. Winter is slowly creeping closer so scarfs and coats is also becoming part of my daily attire.
I've discovered.... that some warm cocoa with a spoon of Xylitol is a good solution to a chocolate craving.
I've been struggling with...self doubt. Being your own worse enemy is having the worst enemy of all!
Ive been inspired by ...this little book. If you are the creative type (or even if you are not), do yourself a favor. It reads really easy and is quite life changing!
I've been happy about...catching up with old friends. I am so incredibly blessed that I have friends, who although they live in far places (which is not always so nice),whenever we meet up its like we never were apart. I treasure these friendships!
I've been creative... with Photoblox. Go check out my new little side project- 365 Days on Jupiter - for a photo/quote a day goodness!

What have you been up to lately?

No comments: