Monday, January 28, 2013

Lately,



I've been planning... lessons. Yes, it's back to school for me...and reality has struck hard. Right now I am a busy, busy bee (hence the absence of frequent posts)
I've been eating... a lot of sushi!
I've been dreaming about.... mice and maltese poodles. The subconcious is a strange thing, isnt it!
I've been splurging on.... school supplies. I just love this shop. It reminds me of the awesome stationary shops in Korea. I am not sure if there is a big gap in the market or if South Africans just don't bother with nice stationary. Either way, I stocked up on supplies before I came back.  Lately, however I've been running low on cuteness as my supplies are close to depleted so  I feel very lucky to have found Typo
I've been reading... uhm...yes?! I wish I could say that I've been reading lately...anything but text books that...but sadly its not the truth. The stack of books on my bedside table is gathering  dust while I am refreshing my knowledge on high school geography, history and business studies. Fun!
I've been wearing.... my stash of Korean summer dresses I "re-discovered" in the back of my closet.
I've been struggling with.... fatigue. This vacation with all its sleeping in, late nights and afternoon naps did me well....but now I have to get into the habit of a regular sleeping pattern again.
I've been happy about...the fact that some friendships, despite severe neglect and life happening,  has the ability to withstand the test of time.
I've been indulging in ..... peanut butter toast
I've been creative...  in re-arranging my home. I've been toying with the idea of doing a sneak-peak of my apartment for a while now but the lounge just never felt right. Two nights ago, close to bedtime the inspiration struck and re-arranged the furniture. It feels better now. We are getting closer to that sneak-peak.
I've discovered....a new passion. You may laugh as it's a bit old fashioned but I might just developed a affinity for quilting! 

What have you been up to lately?
Picture: Instagram

2 comments:

Jill said...

I thought you were teaching English?! Why are you studying up on geography, history and business studies? I love that you're eating a lot of peanut butter toast! I <3 it and after reading your post, I'm definitely making it for dinner tonight! :) Please do a sneak-peak of your apartment! Stop toying with the idea of it and JUST DO IT! :)

Victoria said...

Lovely post...