Saturday, January 19, 2013

I did it!!!!

,

After obsessing over it for over a month, I finally did
 it ... I ombre'd my hair and I love it!

The only thing I am sorry about is that I didn't do it sooner.

In a perfect world, I would've loved to go bad-ass like the picture below....


...but being a teacher and all, I wasn't to sure that the principal would like it all that much. Turns out she loves it so I might just go a teeny tiny blonder.

Any one of you that Ombre'd your hair? Would love to hear all about it.

4 comments:

Bailey Schneider said...

It looks GORGEOUS!
I've been dying to try it too, but I'm so blonde - that I worry if I make it darker on top -around my face - it will look weird.
Perhaps I should just be daring!

Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

Hayley said...

Oh I am dying to do this! Looks awesome!

Truchen said...

Thank you Bailey! There are some really cool Ombre ideas for blonde hair on Pinterest. Some where they make the tips darker instead of the hair around the face. Might just work!!

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.