Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lately,


I've been planning... a bridal shower for my best friend and lessons for my kiddos at school.
I've been eating... oranges every day!
I've been dreaming about..... writing a cookbook and owning one of these babies.
I've been splurging on.... novels. The local bookstore had a sale and I went bananas buying ten books which I never heard of before.
I've been reading... "The English Patient" by Michael Ondaantje. I've seen the movie ages ago. The book was on a friend's shelf and I decided to give it a try. Love it so far.
I've been wearing.... cardigans and flenny dresses. They are lovely and warm.
I've been praying for.... Oliver to come back.
I've discovered.... that spinach makes a nice (warm) substitute for lettuce and the joys of cake pops
I've been struggling with.... getting my ass to the gym.
I've been happy about... the first signs of spring and an upcoming wedding. 
I've been inspired by.... .a new cookbook, my  neighbours garden with it's pretty Camellia's and this amazing project. Check out their Facebook page. You won't be sorry!
I've been indulging in ..... oatmeal with peanut butter and fried banana. I got the delicious idea from here and it might just be my favorite breakfast food ever.
I've been creating... worksheets and 3rd term files. It's back to school...and back to reality.

1 comment:

Timo said...

So fancy :)