Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Weekend in Pictures # 16











This weekend was suppose to be chock'a block. We had so much plans. Roxette was coming to town on Friday and the rest of the weekend was set aside for ice skating, a sleepover and a visit to my favorite coffee shop. But Saturday I woke up with a very bad cold and I was confined to my bed for pretty much the rest of the day. The weekend wasn't bad though. Roxette was wonderful and although I never got to ice skate, my sister came over for a sleepover. We end up crafting, watching soppy romantic comedies, stayed in our pajamas till the early afternoon and on Sunday we even managed an afternoon walk.

What did you get up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Omit said...

Sunday was a really lovely day for a walk :) Hopefully this coming weekend is nice weather again so we can have more of your lovely pictures <3