Monday, February 20, 2012

30 Things before Thirty # 3: Cruising

I'm not sure how much of a role my childhood impressions of "Titanic" played in this fantasy but I've always dreamt about a cruise on a luxury liner.

When the opportunity arose in the form of a groupon deal, 20 girlfriends and I grabbed it with both hands. So this past weekend we...


... set sail from Cape Town...


..and while our hair was dancing in the wind, we pretended that we were Rose.





We spend our days sunbathing, ...


...playing bingo,


and eating yummy food.


When the sun set, we drank yummy cocktails,


whilst watching shows in the Jazz lounge,


...and danced underneath the stars. 

1 comment:

Milady said...

Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com