Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Inspiration: Sense and Sensibility

I must admit that I take badly to Mondays! I don't know to many people who would choose Mondays as their favorite day of the week either! Thankfully, we do have weekends to inspire us for the week to come. This weekend I got my inspiration from the beautiful  movie "Sense and Sensibility".

A while back I promised myself that I would read all Jane Austin's novels ......I haven't kept that promise (yet) but to my defence I have watched almost all the movies and I LOVE IT!!!!! "Sense and Sensibility" is definitely my favorite by far and I absolutely adore it for the.......

....hues of pink.....


...the breathtakingly beautiful dresses......

...vintage  decor.....

....sisterly love.....

...florals....

...awesome storyline.....

Oh, and being quite a bit wedding obsessed, I could'nt help but share this beautiful Sense and Sensibility inspired wedding with you!

I also stumbled across this really fun quiz. Want to find out which Jane Austin heroine you are?
Just click on the image below

I am Marianne Dashwood!
It seems like Marianne Dashwood and I have a lot in common. I must admit that this quiz is not to far off.
Oh, and ofcourse Chris is my Captain Brandon - just much better looking and younger! YAY!!!

Which heroine you are?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

So funny...about two years ago I bought a compilation of all her books, because I wanted to read them all as well.
And ye syou guessed it, I havent even started it...mmmm, maybe that should be one of my new years resolutions?