Wow, I can't believe that it's less that two weeks before Christmas!!!! Oh, and six weeks before I go back home. Wow. Time is flying way to fast and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping!!! Eeeeeek!! Time, please stop!!!!!!
After this weekend, I just realised again how much I have to be thankful for. Most importantly, I am so thankful for God's protective hand over the people I love!!!!Chris got into an car accident on Sunday but thankfully he didn't get hurt at all. My dearest Chris was on his way back from my mother's after having Sunday lunch with the family when he stopped for an accident that just happened in front of him. Unfortunately everything happened so fast and the driver behind him didn't realise soon enough what was going on so he crashed into the back of Chris's car. Luckily, good boy that he is, Chris wore his seatbelt and doesnt have a scratch on him. It's a different story for his poor little car though! But Im sure that after a visit to the car doctors, Chris's little green monster will be as good as new!!
As for other reasons to rejoice:
* The discovery of Green Tea Yogurt. Why haven' I noticed it before? Perhaps the fact that I can't read the labels of most Korean products have something to do with it but oh man, Green Tea yogurt is so yummy!
* A 94% at Tea Ceremony class! Okay, I know I run the risk of sounding completely tea-obsessed but ...well....I do love tea! So when the opportunity arised, I decided to do some tea ceremony classes and it turned out to be so much fun. I am actually doing a blog about it later this week in which I will tell you all about DADO, the Korean style Tea Ceremony so stay tuned if you would like to know more!
* A lovely scarf, mittens and pretty earrings that arrived in the mail today as part of the "Cold hands, warm hearts" swap - THANK YOU Amy! Blog to follow soon, I promise!
* My amazing boyfriend who is such a pro when it comes to handling my PMS induced tear fest!
* This past Sunday I went to the most amazing church service. I haven't been in church for a while, mostly because the English church here in Busan is two hours away from where I live. Sunday I got invited to this lovely little Korean church closebye which also does an English sermon and it was so awesome to be back. I wish I knew about this cute little church sooner!!!!
* Oh, and the day just got better when my friend Bongi and I indulged in some Haagen Dazz Caramel Cookie crunch ice cream afterwards. All in all, a heavenly day!!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend and HAPPY TUESDAY!
( image found on www.weheartit.com - it really does'nt have anything to do with this post except for the ice cream and the fact that I love her shoes)