Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today I am thankful for.....



* some yummy Indian food, in the cutest Indian restaurant with two adorable girl friends. Nothing to warm both the body and heart like a good curry and great company before you brace the cold for some......

* ...SHOPPING!!! Korea's got the best markets ever and the jewellery is to die for! With less than 2 months left in Korea, I'm making sure that I stock up on enough sparkly stuff to last a lifetime (okay, maybe not a lifetime but at least for a while!)

* A Skype date with my amazing boyfriend! They are truly the highlight(s) of my week

* Winter is finally here!!! Now I can wear my favorite coats, scarfs and mittens again....

* Talking about mittens, my parcel for the "Cold hands, warm hearts" swap is ready and tomorrow I will send some cute pink goodies to the awesome Amy from Amy Couture.

* I finally found some Twinings Earl Grey tea here in Korea (should've probably thought of Costco's earlier) and now I can start and end my day again with my favorite drink!
(Did you know that Twinings was appointed as the tea of choice by Queen Elizabeth II? I didn't up until I read it on the cute little tin which the tea came in. I'm not surprised though!)

* Playing "hide and seek" with my student babies! They love it and so do I! Oh, how I love my job!!! Getting paid to have lots of fun is the best ever!!!

*I received my first Christmas card yesterday (from a student - it sings a little Christmas song :-) and my second today! I guess it means: CHRISTMAS IS IN THE AIR!!!!!!

What are you thankful for my dear blogger friends?

Image found here

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Great list! And now you're making me wanna go shopping in Korea!

Jill said...

I'm thankful for you! :)

Michelle Schraudner said...

Love this list!!!

Anonymous said...

I love singing Christmas cards :)

I'm thankful for family, my awesome boyfriend and December holidays! beach time baby!

becca said...

Happy happy list!
I'm glad for your gladness. SO contagious, isn't it?

Thanks for the smiles!

Amulree said...

I'm thankful for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog :)

Now let's see some of these wonderful goodies you have bought!

Mackenzie said...

Oh my goodness, INDIAN FOOD. You just made me want some samosas and lentils and naan! Aaaah! Love this list! So lovely.