Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Today I am thankful for.....
* some yummy Indian food, in the cutest Indian restaurant with two adorable girl friends. Nothing to warm both the body and heart like a good curry and great company before you brace the cold for some......
* ...SHOPPING!!! Korea's got the best markets ever and the jewellery is to die for! With less than 2 months left in Korea, I'm making sure that I stock up on enough sparkly stuff to last a lifetime (okay, maybe not a lifetime but at least for a while!)
* A Skype date with my amazing boyfriend! They are truly the highlight(s) of my week
* Winter is finally here!!! Now I can wear my favorite coats, scarfs and mittens again....
* Talking about mittens, my parcel for the "Cold hands, warm hearts" swap is ready and tomorrow I will send some cute pink goodies to the awesome Amy from Amy Couture.
* I finally found some Twinings Earl Grey tea here in Korea (should've probably thought of Costco's earlier) and now I can start and end my day again with my favorite drink!
(Did you know that Twinings was appointed as the tea of choice by Queen Elizabeth II? I didn't up until I read it on the cute little tin which the tea came in. I'm not surprised though!)
* Playing "hide and seek" with my student babies! They love it and so do I! Oh, how I love my job!!! Getting paid to have lots of fun is the best ever!!!