Thursday, November 4, 2010

FarmGirl.....on Jupiter


Remeber the super cool farmgirl  I promise to do a post about? Well, I kept my promise and today FarmGirl is sharing some of her secrets here on Jupiter.......









If you could name your biography, what would the title be?

It’s still a bit of a secret, but I am busy with my memoirs: Memoirs of A Boervrou (Memoirs of a Farm Girl)

What is your favorite color?

Boring, I know, but it’s black.

What would you choose if you had a choice in your last supper?

Just love Mexican food and pizza, so
Starter: Nacho’s and Jalapeno poppers
Main: Pizza
Dessert: Crème Brulee

Do you have a "love" philosophy?

Always listen to your heart.

What makes you happy?

The fact that I am healthy, still have both my parents, the farmer, our boerboels and my horse, Dora.

How would you describe your blog?

Musings of an ex-city girl now living a farm life. I blog about stuff I like, things that make me laugh and the farm.

What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

A cup of coffee!

What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?

I am a bookworm and cannot fall asleep without first reading a few pages.

Morning person or night owl?

Ha ha, neither. I’m a midday type of person.

The number one item on your Christmas list is...

A GHD.


If you would like to read more about "Blog it Forward" or just want to treat your eyes to a very special blog, go stop by at Betty Bake delicous little spot in cyberspace.


Also, please stop by and read all about my 5 minutes  when I left Jupiter to go visit FarmGirl


Lastly, if you would like to make a guest appearance here on Jupiter, mail me at truchenv@gmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah very cool post girls!

The blog it forward was such a cool idea by Betty.

I V Y said...

cute! mm creme brulee <3

FarmGirl said...

Thank you Jasmin! Have a fab weekend.xxx