Saturday, August 7, 2010

My first "comment"...

Today I got my first "comment". Hurray!!!!
Well, technically not today but almost a week ago. I'm a bit new to this whole blog business though,  so I actually missed my first comment and only noticed it today! Can you believe it? Anyway, I am still ecstatic to have had someone commenting on my blog!!! How flattering!

Now most of you out there, with your own blog, can probably identify with me when I  "rant and rave" on how super exciting it is to receive your first "comment". Ive been blogging for almost two weeks now and I've been wondering if there is anybody out there who actually reads my blog. Well, now I know there is at least one!

The lovely lady, who left the kindest message, is Joeanna Portia Arthur from Joe's blog and its really worth checking out her blog. Joe is a singer, songwriter, photographer and visual artist from northern Germany and she is really cool! She also does the most amazing art pieces of movie stars like Marlene Dietrich's, Marilyn Monroe and the lovely Audrey Hepburn. Here's my favorites:





(credit: images by Joe from http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/

No comments: