Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cream Puffs


Like most women, I am constantly waging a war against weight gain. I won’t describe myself as “fat” (oh, what terrible description of oneself) but I have to be careful about what I eat and I do have a few extra pounds that I’d love to kiss goodbye. For this reason, I have somewhat of a “love/hate” relationship with food…..especially when it comes to beautiful pastries and pretty cupcakes. I’m sure I must’ve been French in a previous live because little quaint bakeries with pretty little treats really makes me happy. I try to avoid them best I can....


Today however, I decided, I'm not going to feel a bit guilty about indulging in my favorite treat - cream puffs. I got up this morning, put on my sunglasses and walk about two kilometers to my favorite little Parisian bakery. Then I bought two lovely little baked treats and had them on my way back! You see, sometimes a girl has to give in to temptation. And what better temptation that a little cream puff!

No comments: